The Managing Board of ECCOMAS has decided to offer 40 scholarships to European Citizens who are PhD students at the time of the registration.
The scholarships will consist of:
- Complimentary registration to the Congress
Important Dates for Scholarships
Notification of abstract acceptance February 28, 2022
Deadline for scholarship application March 16, 2022
Notification of scholarship grant April 7, 2022
Early fee will be maintained for all the applicants.
To apply for the scholarship, the European PhD student should have an abstract accepted for presentation.
After notification of acceptance of his/her abstract, the student has to:
- Fill in the application form e specifying the title and identification number of his/her abstract
- An official proof of his/her student status (e.g. a letter from an officer of the Graduate School)
- A photocopy of his/her passport
- A short CV (200 words max)
- E-mail it to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon assignment of the scholarship, the awarded students will be automatically registered to the congress. A notification of registration will be sent to them by the Congress Secretariat.