Confirmed Special Technology Sessions
8000 Special Technology Sessions on Aeronautics and Manufacturing
The Special Technology Sessions (STS) and their papers provide an overview on the state of-the-art and future technologies in computational and digitalized methods and tools (modelling, simulation, optimisation and control, Artificial Intelligence (AI), etc.) for the application in aeronautics and other industries with related technology validations.
- STS01: The Combined Role of Modelling, Simulation, Optimization, Control and Digitalization for Solving New Computational Challenges of Aviation, Transport and Renewable Energy (Part 1 + 2 Jacques Periaux
- STS03: Unsteady Simulation of High-Lift System Aerodynamics Jochen Wild
- STS04: Application of Hybrid Laminar Flow Control for Drag Reduction of Transport Aircraft Geza Schrauf
- STS05: Shock Wave Boundary Layer Interaction in Aeronautical Applications Pawel Flaszynski, Piotr Doerffer
- STS-06: Disruptive Aircraft's Wing Configurations towards Climate Neutrality Marianna Braza
- STS-08: EU-Funded Research and Innovation on Computational Methods towards Climate Neutrality of Aviation Leonidas Siozos-Rousoulis, Dietrich Knoerzer
- STS-10: Additive Manufacturing, Applications and Numerical Modelling Heidi Piili, Tero Tuovinen
The STS Book of Abstract provides the STS abstracts with its content and rational and the presented paper abstracts of all STS. A PDF-copy of this STS Book of Abstracts can be downloaded here.